Re: where to report translation errors/problems of NVDA 2016.2?

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

Hi, Joseph
Thanks for your reply.
The following items are displayed in English while interface language is Chinese Hong Kong:
play sound for spelling error while typing in keyboard configuration page;
report grammar errors in document format configuration page;
create portable copy and manage addons under submenue of nvda>tools;
after clicking create portable copy, the cancel button is in english

The above are those I have explored at this moment, thanks.

Joseph Lee 於 2/6/2016 14:35 寫道:

Hi,
Can you tell me which messages should be fixed so I can forward it to translations team? Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph