Re: Fail in downloading the team talk classic addons

Robert Mendoza

Hi, Brian

Not sure exactly why it keeps changes to https instead to http
despite the site coming from and this has been corrected somehow or else misleading to the users

Robert Mendoza

On 9/29/2018 5:05 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
No, Brian

Here is the direct link of the team talk addons to where I got from, maybe try it for yourself to test.
https://www.dlee.org/teamtalk/NVDA/TeamTalk%20Classic.nvda-addon

The above link mentioned is the stable version from the site of the NVDA addons where comes.

Robert Mendoza

On 9/29/2018 4:39 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
That presumably only means they are http not https. Does this really affect such things as add ons, or are the browsers being shall we say a little paranoid again?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-