Re: NVDA and Focus Blue 5th

E.T.

The only other USB devices used are external drives or keyboard and mouse. If the old Braille Edge is still ticking, I will try that today and see what happens. Perplexing problem.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 9/28/2018 8:14 PM, Rob Hudson wrote:
E.T. via Groups.Io <ancient.aliens=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
You are correct, it is actually the Mac that sees the USB
connection. But. When I connect the display it shows up in Device
Manager as working properly. VMware Fusion and yes the USB connection is
checked and is set to connect to Windows.
Hmm. What about other USB things. Or is it just the focus. I wonder if the mac is trying to grab it for voice over before it gets fully into the VM. I don't know macs, however, so I'm just speculating.