Re: Fail in downloading the team talk classic addons

Roger Stewart

Just tried getting this from the below link and also directly from the nvda add ons site.  Failed both times.  Hope someone on the add ons site can correct this.

Thanks.

Roger

On 9/29/2018 5:36 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:

Hi, there is no problem with the team talk classic program itself.

However, the addons has the ability to improves the usage of other functions.with NVDA.

The problem is the link that was mentioned below is https instead of http

So, I pressume needs to be correct the path which is confusing and when you click the link it will gives you insecure connection and as for workaround you need to remove the letter s at the address bar or navigation address to manually before you got the addons itself correctly.

Again, pasting the link of the direct link path in where I got from the site of the NVDA in where the problem occurs.

https://www.dlee.org/teamtalk/NVDA/TeamTalk%20Classic.nvda-addon

Robert Mendoza

On 9/29/2018 5:45 PM, Peter Beasley wrote:

What does this addon do? I am a member of a group that uses Teamtalk classic without any problems.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10