Re: Mouse Over

Ted,

           Normally I'd love to help you (or almost anyone) out, but since this is an iTunes page, and I do not have iTunes nor an iTunes account the things you see when you land on this page and what I'm presented with are totally different.

           I know that mouse over has been discussed here before, and I would have sworn there were actually mouse over commands documented for NVDA, but I'm not finding them in the latest documentation.  I'll take a quick look at the archive and see if I can find any topics that cover dealing with mouse over menus.

           ~ Bertrand Russell