Re: A friend needs info on screen readers history for her thesis

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

I tried cobra, couldn't get the hang of it. Took some doing to get it off my system too. When I tried it about a year or so ago, they were up to version 11 or 12 or something similar. Never did find out how well (or not) it worked, because I couldn't figure out how the hell to do anything with it. Their key combinations were all over the place, made no sense to me, and generally confused me, so I gave up, tried to remove it, whereupon I entered into a days long battle to remove it entirely from my system. Finally managed it, and vowed never to touch it ever again.