Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2018 2:57 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Mouse Over

I also feel that with very little effort the page designers could make their
pages far more usable with screenreaders. It sounds as if jaws has invented
a compromise mini app to get around the issue. It is not intuitive and
really a company like Apple should really fix their site so anyone can use
it. I wonder what narrator does on that page. Like most of us here. I do not
have an apple account so I doubt I can test it out unless there are some
free demos for guests.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.