From: "Rob Hudson" <rob_hudson_3182@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:17 AM
Subject: [nvda] Openwith barely usable with NVDA 2018.3

When launching a file type that has no associated eextension, windows pops up a dialog asking what program with which to open the file.
Since upgrading to windows build 1803, this dialog is no longer read fully by NVDA. When it comes up, NVDA says the word pane and nothing else. Object navigation will take you to the various controls, such as the list of applications, but single clicking does not bring the list to focus so that it can be arrowed through. Nor can I use object navigation itself to read the list. When pressing NVDA+numpad-7 to try and switch to screen review, NVDA says nothing and review mode is not switched.
Is this a known issue?