Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 6:13 AM
Subject: [nvda] strange one just now.

Hi ken here with a question.  just now was posting to a friend’s timeline on facebook and from time to time it made a buzzer sound when it detected a spelling error or thought it did.  It hasn’t happened as yet in this message but I just now updated NVDA was it the screen reader, or was it facebook?