From: "Roger Stewart" <paganus2@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda and mp3directcut

It works very well with nvda and even better if you install the add on for it. It will then announce the position of the beginning and end markers as you move then so you know just what part of the file you've selected.

Roger

On 9/30/2018 7:22 AM, Annamaria wrote:
Hello all,

I nedd work with mp3directcut, but I cannot select the region to cut.

When I worked with Jaws I could read all parts of the window, but now with nvda I don't find what I need in the menu.

I ask:

Is it compatible with nvda?

Thanks.

Annamaria.