From: "Brandon Keith Biggs" <brandonkeithbiggs@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 9:49 AM
Subject: [nvda] How to use the new Web Console in Firefox Quantum to read Object properties?

Hello,
Before Firefox Quantum, I could easily read anything written to the
console. Now though, I can't read properties of objects. I am just
presented with a line that says "tree view".
Here is a video of me trying to read the properties:
https://youtu.be/2_YUL2WHFuE

What is the way to read this information? Is this a bug? If so, with who?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>