From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 8:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] adnormal reaction

If this was the case Joseph, the number of things I have open in 7 and lots of buffering files should slow it down, but its not. Obviously there are occasional glitches where a core maxes out if you go too mad, but in 7, I've yet to see the slow down. About the only time I've noticed anything like it is when typing in a file name for a file over the top of an old one, but that is it really.
Windows 7 was always more secure and faster than the ten I used on similar hardware, which is another reason I've still not got a permanent 10 system here.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-