Re: Anyone use Visual Studio 2017?

Dave Grossoehme

Good Afternoon:  It has been sometime since I've done anything with VB.  So I'm not sure what version of the program or Jaws, but there was a toolbox to work with Visual Basic.  In which case I don't know if it it was updated to today's program.  However, it might be something you might wish to look into.

Dave

On 9/20/2018 7:35 AM, Dave wrote:
Hello,

I am teaching myself Python, and C Sharp, and have just downloaded and installed the Free Microsoft Visual Studio 2017.

NVDA and Jaws 2018 will read some things in Visual Studio, and was wondering if any here use Visual Studio to do your programing?

I am either using it wrong, or not enough is getting read by either Screen Reader. So am asking if any here use this program to do your programing.

Thanks again, for any reply,

Dave