Re: Meet NVDA web brousing

Bhavya shah

Hi Chris,
Currently, Firefox is the best in terms of performance, accessibility
and functionality. Although Google Chrome is still improving, you may
need to install Canary builds and encounter other insignificant things
perhaps, which you may not wish for.
Go for Firefox.
Thanks.

On 6/2/16, Chris Shook <chris0309@...> wrote:
Hi,
I realize that this may be a question of opinion, but I'm going to ask
it anyway.
I am looking through the different web brousers to find an alternate I
can use when Internet emplorer decides to be lazy. Whih is better,
Google chrome or Firefox.
What I mean by better is, which is more user friendly? Which do you all
seem to have the fewest problems with?
Thanks
Chris

--