Re: NVDA and Scripting?

Sky Mundell

Hello Donny. Yes NVDA will work with Firefox and chrome. NVDA is a fantastic screen reader.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 9:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Scripting?

Hi, Joseph.
I have tried IE and Edge. Does NVDA work with FireFox and/or Chrome?

Thanks,
Dani

Which browser are you using? Sometimes, using a different web browser can
change things here and there. If using a different web browser doesn't help,
chances are that this has to do with oddly designed web controls, something
you should alert the bank about.
Regarding scripting: yes, it is possible to script NVDA via Python
programming language. There has been discussion regarding how to do this for
websites, but no progress on that front yet.
Cheers,
Joseph