Re: NVDA and Win 10 1809

Robert Mendoza

Hi, in addition to my earlier post this only occur in NVDA specifically  but in JAWS works fine. So, I presume NVDA reading something or voicing it from the background the scenario happens only when opening the Settings dialog by pressing the
Windows keys plus I

As for troubleshooting, I did to disable the addons to ensure NVDA 2018.3.2
reads again by got the same results.

Though significantly not affecting but somehow annoying so I believe this has a fix or workaround in the future.

As for the record again, pasting the line that is reading by NVDA 2018.3.2in Windows 10 1809:

 C equals Microsoft Windows O equals Microsoft Corporation L equals
 readman  S equals washington

Robert Mendoza
On 10/3/2018 12:29 PM, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io wrote:

Dear friends, I’m using windows 10 version 2018.09 build OS17763 with NVDA 2018.3.2 but I’m not hearing any kind of extra announcement!

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10