Re: NVDA not reading slides in Presentation mode "slide show complete"

Joshua Crary <JCrary@...>

Anyone have any input on this? I have a presentation on Friday and need to use power point.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joshua Crary
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA not reading slides in Presentation mode "slide show complete"

Hello

I am running the latest NVDA and PPT 2016.  The files are not in protected mode.  In edit view, I can read the slides. However, in presentation mode (after pressing F5), and all NVDA reads out loud is “slide show complete”.  I hit space bar twice, and it exits the slide show.

Any thoughts on what the issue is?  I have not had this issue before with NVDA until the last 3 months or so.  Before then, it has always worked well with PPT.

Joshh Crary

Director of Student Accessibility Services

Roxbury Community College

Roxbury, MA 02120

857.701.1410

jcrary@...

Caution: This email originated from outside of Roxbury Community College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.