Re: Using Help in Office 2016

Suzy

Hello Jim,
I can't assist you in using the Help screen in Office 365, because I haven't discovered how to use it.
Currently, I Google any office help information I need. A Microsoft Support article is almost always the first item, and in many cases, it is the information I need. If it isn't, I explore other Office articles. As far as I am concerned using Google is quite efficient, and the support information it links to is what MS would bring up anyway.
I am sorry this is not a direct answer to your question, but I hope it is helpful.
Suzy