Re: Captchas Revisited

Ollie,

          What site was that?   Even if it doesn't exist anymore I might be able to find something based on the old URL in the Wayback Machine.

           I haven't played with the picture grid captchas with a screen reader, but if they used useful alt text that allowed you to choose based on the question asked that would be very useful.

           ~ Bertrand Russell