From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joshua
Crary
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA not reading slides in Presentation mode "slide show
complete"

Hello

I am running the latest NVDA and PPT 2016. The files are not in protected
mode. In edit view, I can read the slides. However, in presentation mode
(after pressing F5), and all NVDA reads out loud is "slide show complete".
I hit space bar twice, and it exits the slide show.

Any thoughts on what the issue is? I have not had this issue before with
NVDA until the last 3 months or so. Before then, it has always worked well
with PPT.

Joshh Crary
Director of Student Accessibility Services
Roxbury Community College
Roxbury, MA 02120
857.701.1410
jcrary@rcc.mass.edu<mailto:jcrary@rcc.mass.edu>

Caution: This email originated from outside of Roxbury Community College. Do
not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know
the content is safe.