Configuration File Question

Dan Kerstetter

Hi all.

Is it possible to have a configuration file with different settings start when I open Excel?  That way I don’t have to change document formatting settings every time I open a file in excel.  I’ve read the appropriate sections of the user guide and haven’t been able to determine if this can be done.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Dan K

For an hour of good alternative and classic rock tune in to my show:  A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That  Monday at 5:00 eastern and Tuesday and Friday 8:00 eastern on out of sight radio.

http://www.out-of-sight.net/radio