Re: Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #release

afrim maja <afrim.maja@...>

Hello,
I installed the latest 2016.2 version of nvda, and I am forced to say that it is coreating a lot of problems for me. First of all, the sluggishness and slowness of windows explorer are back, and it seems a very long journey will be until  this is fixed. Secondly, no improvement to the speed in microsoft word, in text processing has been made. It works still slow and the experience of it is really unsatisfying. The last problem, as far as I'm concerned, is the speed of NVDA which in general is a little slow compared to the previous version 2016.1.
I apologise for being harsh in my post, but I don't think I could express myself in another way.
cheers.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2016, at 7:28 AM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Yes, it is finally here: NVDA 2016.2, introducing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more are now available. More info can be found on the nV Access post here:

http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-2-released/

Enjoy NVDA 2016.2.

Cheers,

Joseph (now one of the members of this list)