Re: Softwares to compose music for the blind

Felix G.

Hi!
The following article provides the basic data you are looking for:
https://www.rolandcorp.com.au/blog/midi-vs-audio
That being said, we should probably not let this thread go further
astray, except to mention that I usually don't even attempt to write
articles while I'm still in the basic definitions phase of researching
something. :)
Best,
Felix
Am Do., 4. Okt. 2018 um 01:18 Uhr schrieb Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...>:

Midi is simply 0's and 1,s tt is on and off with other instructions for
a computer to ender. Audio is the wave form that you can see on a
consoul or an editor, that you cannot edit and speed up and slow down as
it is not a coputer language, but bits and bytes on a cd or in an mp3.
I guess look it up in wikipedia if you want. A beter explenation.

On 3 Oct 2018, at 13:40, Marco Oros wrote:

OK.

I'll return back to this discussion.

QWS is very good, I have a little Midi keyboard, because I would like
to compose music outside My home.

But, another question is for You and It is related to this thing, what
is difference between Audio and Midi and where to use first and second
and what are Your best recommendations?

Because I would like to write article about It.

Dňa 13. 9. 2018 o 23:43 Jackie napísal(a):
It does have a virtual keyboard, though it's pretty hard to use that
w/any degree of precision.

On 9/13/18, Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
I haven't any MIDI device connected to My PC.

Can I use QWS also?