From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@blindza.co.za>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2018 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Beeping driving me mad

Do you have the object location tones add-on installed?

If so, disable, or uninstall it, and, see if that makes a difference?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile...but, acdceptance is versatile..."
On 2018-10-04 12:43 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Hi,

I have tried every setting that I can find but the beeping every time I
hit tab or switch to a different screen is maddening. How can I turn
this off? What setting controls this behaviour in NVDA?

All the best,

Cearbhall