Windows Security False Positive (or I hope it is) on NVDA

While creating a copy of NVDA portable this morning I got a notification from Windows Security (formerly Windows Defender, renamed for 1809) that a threat had been detected.  This is what shows up in the full history:

Alert Level:  Severe
Action:  Quarantined
Category:  Trojan

Details:  This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Affected items:  file: E:\NVDA Portable\userConfig\addons\remote\globalPlugins\remoteClient\url_handler.exe

           ~ Bertrand Russell