Re: Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #release

Hi,

In this case, it went directly from RC to stable version, and I think there’s no point in announcing that.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 2:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #Release

Joseph,

Is it possible to include in these announcements whether or not the RC (in this case RC1) went directly to actual release or not, or can you tell me where to find that information on the website?

I tend to install the RCs and can see no point in installing the actual release in those instances where the candidate went straight to being the release itself without any changes in anything but name.
--
Brian

I worry a lot. . . I worry that no matter how cynical you become it's never enough to keep up.

~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's "Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe"

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.