Re: Tutorial on using the Gmail Web View with NVDA

Rosemarie Chavarria

I forgot the actual URL for the video but if you want to convert it to mp3, the URL is

www.youtube-mp3.org.

Hope this helps.

On 3/8/2016 4:36 AM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.io wrote:
if someone sends me the url I will convert to mp3 and can make available to anyone who wants it.

On 07/03/2016 18:14, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
I think that's a great idea.

On 3/7/2016 9:36 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi Brandon,

After seeing the responses to this tutorial, I’d like to request
trying to see if Cool Blind Tech or similar entity can carry an mp3
version of this tutorial.

Cheers,

Joseph