Re: google chrome

Richard Wells

I had a strange situation this morning where I was doing stuff with NVDA and Chrome and I SHIFT+TABBED and ended up on the address bar. That would have been fine, but I couldn't get back to what I was writing in Facebook. F6? TAB? SHIFT+TAB? Nothing worked! When others experience this, is there a magic key combination to get back to the web page? The only way I got back into what I was writing was by moving my finger around on the mouse pad until I heard something on the page and did an actual left-click on the physical mouse and the page came back in focus.

On 10/5/2018 11:40 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Also works for me.  If restarting Chrome doesn't fix it, and restarting the machine still doesn't fix it, I'd completely uninstall and reinstall Chrome.

           ~ Bertrand Russell