Re: Windows 10 Fall Creators Edition

Gene

Maybe these full updates of Windows, released every six months, and which are, in effect, new full versions of Windows, aren't sufficiently tested before release.  How many update cycles have wee seen where there are major problems with the release?  Maybe the insiders program isn't large enough or maybe no or insufficient effort is made to make sure those testing cover a wide enough variety of different brands and models of machines.

Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2018 2:40 AM
To: nvda
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 Fall Creators Edition

Please wait for some days the update is withdrawn due to a major bug

I would suggest using the mediaCreator that Microsoft offers on their web site. It is a lot faster than the update assistant.Normally it is used for creating a useable flashdrive to boot and install from but it works just as well when run from your download folder. also, if you find yourself in need of doing a clean install of windows this is the tool to use. i have done a clean install with no sighted help.