Re: Using Macrium Reflect Version 7 to Take A Full System Image Backup

Most restores are for recovery from drive failure of some sort, so you are correct that they occur outside the normal Windows environment.  Most use Windows PE as part of that, but Windows PE is not Windows.

One also generally has to tweak UEFI/BIOS to change the default boot order, which is also inaccessible.

Hence the reason I state I am not concerned with the recovery part.  You will need an assistant if you're recovering from hardware failure or something like a terribly botched update as it involves doing things where no screen reader support is available.

           ~ Bertrand Russell