Re: Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #release

Joseph,

             Thanks for that pointer.  That being said the most recent entry in the rc section has main number 13377 and a date-time stamp of May 26th while the most recent entry in the Master section has main number 13348 and a date-time stamp of this afternoon.  I would not ever read this as the current master version having been the most recent release candidate prior to becoming the actual release.