Re: Windows 10 Fall Creators Edition

Richard Wells

I just finished upgrading eight machines without incident using both the windows update method and the Media Creation Tool.

On 10/6/2018 2:31 AM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:
this only happens if you choose not to maintain your default folders. Such as the folders that fall under the users folder.music.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 Fall Creators Edition

What about files being lost? Someone on another forum said all his files in his documents folder disappeared after he upgraded. I know it's a good idea to back things up before upgrading, but I'm wondering if anyone else had this experience after upgrading.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com