From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 3:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #Release

Joseph,

             Thanks for that pointer.  That being said the most recent entry in the rc section has main number 13377 and a date-time stamp of May 26th while the most recent entry in the Master section has main number 13348 and a date-time stamp of this afternoon.  I would not ever read this as the current master version having been the most recent release candidate prior to becoming the actual release.