Re: Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #release

Joseph Lee wrote: "When you notice that latest RC commit date is about a week old than the announcement date, then this means no change between latest RC and master."

Thanks for that clarification.  This is a different system than what I had been accustomed to "back in the day" when doing this sort of thing.  The build number (which is what I consider what comes ahead of the comma (or the whole thing) would not have changed when moved from candidate to master upon release.