From: "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2018 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda remote

What are NVDA versions 17xx and 1803?

I thought all NVDA versions were named YYYY.Q where YYYY is the year and Q is
the quarter, sometimes with a bug-fix release suffix such as 2018.3.2.

Are these internal developer version numbers perhaps?

Antony.

On Sunday 07 October 2018 at 15:17:14, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi
If you have NVDA version 17xx, the latest Remote addon (version 2.2) will
not work as it is not backwards compatible. You will need version 2.1 or
earlier, version 2.2 will only work on NVDA version 1803 and above.

Cheers
Chris