Re: Are either lastpass or 1Password accessible with nvda on win7 and win10?

Jonathan COHN

Hello,

I have not used either of these on the Windows platform, however One Password's developer was responsive to requests to make there application accessible on IOS and MacOS. I believe there was another query about 1Password on the NVDA mailing list in the last week, so you might want to review the archives.

Take care,

Jonathan Cohn

´╗┐On 10/7/18, 11:34 AM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of Mike Sedmak" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of mcsedmak@...> wrote:

I am considering changing password managers and would welcome feedback
on the accessibility of lastpass and 1Password on windows.

Any recommendations for or against either based on accessibility?

Thanks,
Mike