Re: Using Macrium Reflect Version 7 to Take A Full System Image Backup

how do you restore the back up? do you have to do this in the talking wen pe addission?

Hank

On 10/7/2018 10:18 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Now, for anyone wanting the latest version of the Macrium 7.1 installer, who doesn't want to have to dig through the steps at the website to eventually download it, I've put it on my Google Drive:  Macrium 7.1 Full Installer.

When you activate that link you'll probably get a blank browser tab, followed moments later by a save dialog that asks where you'd like to save the .exe file.

           ~ Bertrand Russell

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y