Windows10 Screen Reader in Word #NVAccess

sven.zoephel@...

I‘ve got a strange problem in Word under Win10. The system is setup to use the NVDA eSpeak NG as screen reader now, because it is the only screen reader with multi-language support for Word, so it can read texts in English and German without problems. I‘ve used Microsoft Speech API v5 before, because the voice is very natural.
All Windows commands (etc.) are using eSpeak NG, but Word is still using the Microsoft Speech API v5! Only if I open the NVDA speech settings, eSpeak NG is also used as screen reader for Word. As soon as I close the settings dialog, Word switches back to the MS API! I can even confirm that when looking into the NVDA log. It also shows the switching. Is there a way to prevent this? Or is there another way to get multi-language-support?