From: "dingpengyu" <dingpengyu06@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2018 3:58 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDAPR, ISSUE big collection

Hi Recently I watched GitHubPR for nvaccess/nvda, and ISSUE. It is found that there are still 54 PRs, and 2,317 ISSUEs have not yet been resolved. The earliest can be traced back to 2016, and the latest is now 2018. The following is a PR New speech framework including callbacks, beeps, sounds, profile switches and prioritized queuing https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/pull/7599 #4273: Report numbers as single digits, double digits , Tripple digits, or words. https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/pull/5930 Finally, sending this post is to hope that NVACCESS can solve some problems left over from history.