Re: Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #release

Hi,

Hmmm, this is getting interesting…

What if you restart NVDA with add-ons disabled (once NVDA starts, press NVDA+Q, then select the third option)?

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of P. Otter
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 3:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #Release

but it keeps there even if i had restart my computer?

because i can do nothing at all only a reset.

cheers

paul otter

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 9:45 PM

Subject: Re: [nvda] Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #Release

Hi,

I see. Try restarting NVDA (Control+Alt+N), then open your temp folder, then locate nvdaOld.log.

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 12:36 PM

hi,

it is word 2003 with conversion package to open the newer types of files like docx etc.

but when it happens, there is nothing i can do.

all is frozen!

that's the problem.

so it not possible to safe that file.

it is'nt possible to open nvda by pressing nvda key plus n.

that's the case now.

greets

paul otter

Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 8:02 PM

Hi,

When this happens again, can you attach the log file so one of us can take a look at it? Also, which Word version is this?

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 10:00 AM

hello joseph,

i've installed 2016.2 but now i have a problem with my office

when i start word, after a few sentences, word stops because there is a problem in nvda.

when i re-install 2016.1 there is no problem at all.

what can that be?

is there a solution for it?

greets

paul otter

Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 7:28 AM

Subject: [nvda] Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #Release

Hi everyone,

Yes, it is finally here: NVDA 2016.2, introducing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more are now available. More info can be found on the nV Access post here:

http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-2-released/

Enjoy NVDA 2016.2.

Cheers,

Joseph (now one of the members of this list)

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.