Re: Are either LastPass or 1Password accessible with nvda on win7 and win10?

I use Bitwarden (https://www.bitwarden.com). It's free except for things like a gigabyte of extra storage for keeping files safe, and it's open-source, which I love.

On 10/7/2018 8:45 PM, Angelo Sonnesso wrote:
I use Lastpass all the time, with NVDA Jaws, and Narrator with no trouble.

73 N2DYN Angelo

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ejaz Shah
Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Are either lastpass or 1Password accessible with nvda on win7 and win10?

LastPass seems to be quite accessible to me. I have been using this with Firefox for many years.

On 07/10/2018 8:30 pm, Mike Sedmak wrote:
I am considering changing password managers and would welcome feedback
on the accessibility of lastpass and 1Password on windows.

Any recommendations for or against either based on accessibility?

Thanks,
Mike