Re: Tutorials for hyper-v?

Quentin Christensen

I don't have any tutorials for Hyper-V, but did you end up finding any or getting any other responses?  I happen to have a query from someone elsewhere on Hyper-V and I don't have any experience with it myself.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 7:17 AM luke scholey <l.scholey@...> wrote:
Hi all
Does anyone know of a good tutorial that can help me get started with using hyper-V with NVDA?
Thanks
Luke

--
Luke Scholey
Webmaster i/c Publishing

WWW.LUKESCHOLEY.CO.UK
All feedback and questions welcome. The site admin can be contacted at:
webmaster@...
All content copyright C 2012-2018 LukeScholey.co.uk
Confidentiality Notice:
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then remove it from your system.
Disclaimer:
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses, LukeScholey.co.uk accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess