Re: Nvda certification exam

Quentin Christensen

Hi Claire,

Thanks for raising this.  I have recently updated the Basic Training material and I was working on the Word material.  I must admit, I had intended to look at the exam and it had slipped my mind so I will catch up on my correspondence and then start looking at the certification exam.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 7:10 AM Claire Potter <claire.potter99@...> wrote:
Hi all, I have a question regarding the current online certification exam which people can take for NVDA. I have noticed that the questions are about version 17.3, and I wanted to know if there are any plans to update the exam to make it more relevant to the current release of NVDA, as I try to prepare for the exam it is very diffcult to make sure I am revising with the right information, a classic example being the Basic Training book which is now revevant to newer versions of NVDA than what the exam covers, and although most of the information is the same, it is extremely confusing when it comes to taking the exam.

Warm regards, Claire Potter,   Check out my brand new website: www.pottersplace.me.uk

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager