Re: NVDA and Windows 7

Quentin Christensen

Hi Cearbhall,

Probably redundant replying now, but I will anyway :)

The main issue that I'm aware of, is that you need to be running Windows 7 with Service Pack 1.  If you have an older version of Windows 7, you'll need to run NVDA 2017.3 until you update to SP1.

Otherwise, Windows 7 is certainly still supported, so if you do encounter anything else that doesn't work as expected, do please let us know.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 5:31 PM Cearbhall O'Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra@...> wrote:

Hi,

Are there any known problems running NVDA 2018.3.2 on Windows 7 on a desktop PC?

I have heard of one case that is having difficulty and I am about to assist that person. It would help to know if there are any issues.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager