Re: Are There Now or Has There Recently Been a Problem with Donating . . .

Quentin Christensen

Brian,

Are they coming from one of our pages to donate?  On our donation page for instance: https://www.nvaccess.org/support-us/#donation-support it lists a range of suggested values, all in Australian dollars, with the last one in each row being an edit box you can change the value of.  When you activate one of the buttons, it then takes you to PayPal ready to make a payment of that amount.  I think once you give it your credit card details, it might work out where you are from and what amount it will withdraw in your local currency?

If you go to PayPal's site and "Pay someone", then you can select the currency and choose either to send a set amount in your local currency - and it indicates how much we will receive in Australian dollars, or you can choose to donate an amount in Australian dollars and it advises how much that will be in your local currency.

We did have a currency conversion widget on the old site, but it hadn't worked for some time, so we dropped it from the new site.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 3:45 AM Danny Park <dpark13918@...> wrote:
But it is only donations all other transactions work like they are supposed
to work.

Danny