From: <sven.zoephel@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2018 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows10 Screen Reader in Word #NVAccess

Hi Bryan,
Yes, I was using the sappi 5 voice until a short time ago. Now I found out that espeak automatically reads texts in German and English, which is nice - especially for homeworks with an English text and German questions...
I've tried to change the speech setting in NVDA, but as I explained: In Word it's always switched back to sappi 5 if I close the NVDA speech settings. Are there any program specific settings somewhere? Or even better: Is there a keyboard shortcut to switch between different languages in sappi 5?
Cheers, Sven