Anyone having issues with the latest basic training for NVDA?

Mobeen Iqbal

Hello Everyone.

I am having a problem accessing the latest edition of the basic training for NVDA archive. When I placed my order last year, I was able to download a zipĀ  archive containing different formats of the book. I recently decided to download the latest archive to take in to account latest improvements in NVDA. When downloading the basic_training_for_NVDA-NVAccess-20180615.zip archive, it only contains an HTML copy of the book. Are the other formats no longer being produced? Is there any way of downloading the latest edition in multiple formats without me having to convert them all manually?

Very best wishes,

Mo.