Re: Are There Now or Has There Recently Been a Problem with Donating . . .

Quentin,

           All I can tell you at this juncture is that the issue was almost certain to be the donate option that comes up when you are installing a new version of NVDA.  I had asked my friend if she had updated to NVDA 2018.3, to which she responded in the affirmative, but then the conversation turned to her having been unable to donate as she typically does when she updates.

           This is someone who has been a screen reader user for decades, and an NVDA user for a long chunk of that (it's her screen reader of choice).  That's the reason I brought it up because if she was having difficulties I suspected it might not be a case of user error.  Perhaps it was a fluke, but I thought it should be mentioned.

           ~ Bertrand Russell