Re: Anyone having issues with the latest basic training for NVDA?

Tony Ballou

Howdy,

Ah, I see, thanks I'll give it a look.  It's interesting that no news of
this has been put up here about addendums to the material though.

Tony

On 10/8/2018 8:44 AM, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
Hi Tony.

I got the latest edition by clicking download on the title in my
account. However, the archive just contains a HTML copy. Very strange
as the microsoft word and excel copies haven't been affected.

Cheers,

Mo.

On 08/10/2018 13:23, Tony Ballou wrote:
Howdy,

Just checked up on NV Access and haven't seen any new revisions of the
book, where did you find this? I purchased a copy of the book about a
year and a half ago myself and if there is a new revision to reflect
changes I'll like to have it myself.  Thanks mate.

Tony

On 10/8/2018 5:08 AM, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
Hello Everyone.

I am having a problem accessing the latest edition of the basic
training for NVDA archive. When I placed my order last year, I was
able to download a zip  archive containing different formats of the
book. I recently decided to download the latest archive to take in to
account latest improvements in NVDA. When downloading the
basic_training_for_NVDA-NVAccess-20180615.zip archive, it only
contains an HTML copy of the book. Are the other formats no longer
being produced? Is there any way of downloading the latest edition in
multiple formats without me having to convert them all manually?

Very best wishes,

Mo.