Hey Buddy,

I heard of the infinite boot up loops, and the blue screen of death issues in 1803 as well.  Fortunately That didn't happen to me; however, it's rather disturbing that they just want to keep on throwing these problematic updates out unto the unsuspecting public time, after time, after time. Scratching my head.

Tony

On 10/8/2018 11:08 AM, Gene wrote:
What is wrong with the insider program that this problem wasn't known before the rollout?  Are there too few people in the program?  Should there be more attention to trying to get more users who use Windows in different ways and on more varied equipment?  Microsoft is developing a reputation for bad rollouts, hardly helpful for the company achieving its goals of having people accept "Windows as a service."

In an article I read yesterday from a reliable source, it was stated that both this major upgrade and the one before it had serious problems.  I don't recall the details now, but I recall reading about how the previous upgrade put some users machines into infinite bootup loops.  I don't recall what other problems may have been in that upgrade.  Again, what is wrong with the insider program that this wasn't caught?

Sent: Monday, October 08, 2018 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 version 1809 being shelved do to major issues

Yes Jonathan Mosen was mentioning about it this very morning. Though he says
none of his machines have had the issue. There was also so question marks
about third party anti virusses maybe blocking the back up of files when
Windows tries to move them as well.

So who is going to sue for lost data?
 The more I hear the more I'm glad I'm on windows 7, even if it won't read
dropbox dialogue boxes any more.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.